We believe that our work has significant impact in the communities we work in. Our services are designed and executed to have the following impact:
- Dramatically improve availability and quality of healthcare services. Patients who currently have to travel more than 50 kilometers to reach a formal healthcare facility will have these services at their doorsteps.
- Integrated health facilities: Consultation, diagnostic tests and medicines will be available at one place.
- Faster detection and treatment of diseases rather than months of informal treatment.
- Patients can be directed to appropriate facilities in nearby cities and towns. Due to poor literacy, lack of information and improper guidance, patients often end-up
- Ability to maintain patient history, thus enabling better diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.
- Affordable primary healthcare services. Dramatically lowers financial burden of healthcare.
- Amount spent on travelling to health facilities reduced.
- Faster diagnosis of major primary communicable diseases – thus preventing transmission.
- Reduction in irrational treatments practices.