Our Advisory Board supports us in implementing our strategic plan and helps us stretch our thinking. Together, we identify trends and find new ways to create meaningful change and bring opportunity to a growing number of people here and around the world.
Dr. Arvind Singhal
Samuel & Edna Marston Endowed Professor @ UTEP; & William J. Clinton Distinguished Fellow, Clinton School of Public Service
- Researcher – supported by National institute of Health, Rockefeller foundation and many more.
- Ex-Advisor- WHO, UNICEF, U.S. A.I.D.
- Teaches & researches on Diffusion on Innovations
- Contribution to Karma: Behavioral Change Communication & Systems Expertise
Prof. Sarang Deo
Healthcare Operations & Systems Expertise, Professor at Indian School of Business
- Ex Assistant Professor - Kellogg School of Management
- Primary areas of focus: Healthcare operations; Influenza vaccine; TB, HIV treatment supply chains
- Researcher - Funded by the US National Science Foundation and Grand Challenges Canada
- PhD (UCLA Anderson School of Management), MBA (IIM Ahmedabad), B Tech. (IIT Bombay)
Rural Marketing, Expertise Internationally Renowned Marketing & Semiotics Consultant
- Founder, Leapfrog Strategy Consulting
- Published several papers and books on semiotics and its relevance in marketing
- MBA (IIM Bangalore)