Join The Team
The philosophy of ‘I run an extra mile, with compassion, to make a difference’ carries through everything we do — from the new clinics we launch and grow to the proprietary technologies we create. You’ll find it in every member at Karma.
Every day we develop new ideas, improve our services that makes quality healthcare more accessible to lakhs of rural patients. From providing a large selection of medical services at the vicinity of the rural household to leveraging technology to enhance the quality of treatment provided, the customer, the rural patient forms the core of Karma’s focus.
Check out our open positions and apply online.
Karma Healthcare - Product Manager (7-12 yrs)
About Karma Healthcare :
Karma Healthcare is a first-of-its kind, providing affordable, accessible and quality primary healthcare in rural/semi-urban India using a judicious mix of technology and on-ground interventions to improve health outcomes.
The organization aims to create an omni-channel healthcare delivery platform having mutilple touch-points including physical clinics, mobile based solutions and referral linkages to improve transparency & efficiency and reduce information asymmetry in the healthcare system.
Over the years, Karma has also made strategic collaborations with some of the leading organizations such as The Office of the President of India, Sir Ratan Tata Trust, WISH Foundation, Government of Rajasthan, UBS Optimus Foundation and a few other national and International noteworthy bodies.
Karma is a young and dynamic organization and is looking for passionate, hardworking and committed people to join as the building blocks of the organization and grow along with it. For more information, please visit www.karmahealthcare.in
Role : Product Manager
Location : Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Job summary :
Product Manager will be responsible for leading product management/sales/deployment for Karma's proprietary technology platform. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
Skills & Experience :
- Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- 7+ years of professional experience in a technology sales/analyst role
- 5+ years in product sales/management/product marketing is required.
- Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, client relationships, emphasizing excellence, energy level, negotiation, prospecting skills, meeting sales goals, creativity, sales planning, self-driven, and motivation for sales.
- Work across multiple teams and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Translate the product vision into a product roadmap & communicate a clear vision for the product with all stakeholders including cross-functional project teams.
- Write complete and detail-oriented product requirements documents and ensure clear communication of those requirements to the business, design and development teams.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Work with execution team and resolve questions and queries on the go - to ensure product features are implemented in the best possible way.
- Define product requirements based on market research and customer feedback. Be in charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution and product marketing.
Compensation offered :
- The remuneration budgeted for this position is attractive. Offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and competency of the selected candidate.
How to apply :
- Interested candidates must send their latest resume/CV along with the cover letter and remuneration expectations
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note :The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed .They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified. Management reserves the right to revise or amend duties at any time).
Karma Healthcare is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, caste, genetics, disability or age